Thursday, November 12, 2015

OOAK Little baby boy - New Fimo Professional Clay












I'll be listing this sweet little boy on Ebay shortly. He is made using the new Fimo Professional Clays.
I really enjoyed working with this clay. It is easy to handle and it comes in a great assortment of skin tones. I like the way it holds it's shape when sculpting. I noticed that it does bake at a slightly lower temperature without discoloring. When cured it has the look of porcelain. It was also quite easy to paint with heat set paints and it did not discolor. Over all it is a really great clay. I'm always happy with the smaller 25g packages. This makes it cost effective for artist to test some of the new products. It comes in a pack of 12. The colors mix well without leaving streaks.

The little bunny is a  Schleich model that I have carved, furred with natural fibers and painted. I'll be listing this little one too.

Click on the Ebay link below.
Enjoy!
Hugs,
Morena

Ebay link to Dreamartdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment